Wednesday 27 February 2013

Things so far...

 Recent Addition
I just wanted to make a quick up-date to show the current state of my environment. I've not got as much done in recent times as I would have liked but I've been busy in other areas of university work as well.

Its taken a while but I've finally got my preliminary version of my doors into the scene, along with the basic shape I'll be using for the doorway itself. 

The preliminary door and doorway.
I need to do some more work on the doors, including making the final texture and sorting out the peculiar shading errors on it and its a similar story for the doorway; making a final model along with some nice detail and a texture.

An Overview


Here is the environment so far; still plenty of work to be done but its beginning to take shape and I have a solid idea of the direction I wish to press on with. I just have to make sure that I keep on top of my other modules as well and do not let myself run off too far with this.

More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment