Sunday 5 May 2013

Update: 05/05/2013

The much awaited update...


It's been one hell of a long time since I last updated the blog; things suddenly started moving quite quickly and the deadline for my Advanced Game Development, Concept Art and Contemporary Studies have all been and gone - successfully for the most part - leaving just my Final Year Project to go. The deadline for this project is Tuesday May 14th, so I have just over a week to go and I'm pretty content with how things are going. It's easy to say in hindsight, but I'd love to have focused on this a lot more than I did but not to worry. 

I'll cut straight to the chase and show you two screenshots of my environment in it's current state:



As you can see there have been a lot of new additions made and the whole piece is look a lot more, not complete but, on-the-way. It's too much to say exactly what I've added but it's a lot of important bits as well as a lot of filler assets. I still have the security console - the untextured asset in the centre - to complete and sort out what I'm doing with the door but other than that I'm pleased with it.

I have a dissertation to do which I am starting tomorrow and plan to have a sizable amount of it done on Thursday when I have a meeting with Shaf, my module tutor, to discuss how the dissertation is going so far. Once I have the dissertation done I should have a few days left to polish everything and make any final adjustments before the deadline. 

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment